- Company name
- ASAP Co., Ltd.
- February 1999
- Representative Director Shin Osawa
- Annual proceeds
- ¥600,000,000 (Consolidated: March 2018)
- 28 (Includes temporary staff)
- Business activities
- Production and marketing of semiconductor producing equipment
Marketing of semiconductor materials
Marketing of semiconductors
Semiconductor production related consulting
- Demonstration equipment
- Company demonstration equipment cleanroom
Ultrasonic cleansing equipment
Film thickness measuring instrument (from Filmetrics)
Put the feelings in the products
Representative Director Shin Osawa
Semiconductors can be found inside almost all electronic devices. Semiconductors have become such an indispensable part of our lives that it is no exaggeration to say we would have trouble living without them. And they are continuing to evolve. The evolution of semiconductors has spurred the widespread adoption of smartphones, replaced conventional lighting with eco-friendly LEDs, and helped create a world where everyone has equal access to information. Driverless cars and other developments straight out of science fiction are now just beyond the horizon.
Of course the evolution of the semiconductor would not have been possible without the evolution of semiconductor producing equipment, but I also believe that these physical objects cannot keep evolving unless the people and organizations—or in other words, companies—working on them also continue to evolve. I hope that ASAP will adopt cutting edge technologies while also preserving old ones, accept diverse perspectives to produce new ideas, and maintain a flexible frame of mind to adapt to sudden changes in the environment and continue evolving.
Semiconductors are no more than an assemblage of metal and resin parts. However, it is a fact that the equipment designed by an overly cautious engineer operates with an unnatural preciseness, while that designed by a logical and calm engineer runs stably over a long period of time. Despite being assembled from inanimate objects, the final product reflects the personality, intentions, and emotions of the person who made it. An employee who takes pride and joy in making semiconductors which enrich people’s lives and adopts a positive attitude whilst going about his or her work, he or she will find that the resulting products satisfy and impress our customers.
- February 1999
- Established in Nishi-ku, Saitama with ¥10 million in capital.
- Shipped first double-sided development unit.
- February 2000
- Shipped first double-sided resist coating unit.
- Shipped first double-sided mask aligner unit.
- Shipped first lift-off unit.
- Shipped first mask cleaning unit.
- February 2005
- Capital increased to ¥20 million.
- Began making shipments of LED resist coating and development equipment.
- Factory relocated to Sakura-ku, Saitama.
- March 2007
- Headquarters relocated to Sakura-ku, Saitama.
- August 2010
- Expanded factory.
- April 2012
- Headquarters and factory relocated to Nishi-ku, Saitama.
Installed Class 100 cleanroom.
- Recognized as a leading Saitama business.
- February 2019
- Opened new factory in Uruma, Okinawa.
Main productsPrimary business activities
Coater, lift-off, and developer production and marketing.
- 27-1 Sanjomachi, Nishi Ward, Saitama, 331-0056 (Tel: 048-871-8305)
- Okinawa factory
- 5192-41 Katsurenhaebaru, Uruma, Okinawa 904-2311 (Tel: 098-989-7101)